What's new

Chef's Birthday PIF

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I'll be turning 53 a week from Sunday. I have not PIFed anything for far too long.

Up for grabs is a 1959 Gillette Fatboy E4, an Omega 10048 boar bristle brush and soap or cream to be determined (winners preference, we'll figure it out once you've won).

Let me know with an "I'm in" and gift me with your witty, mean, over the top or otherwise creative birthday wishes.

I'll keep it open through my birthday on the 12th. I'll be monitoring your laughs, likes and loves in the reactions and go from there to decide the winner. So members don't spam you reactions...

CONUS only, please.

Happy birthday!

Last edited:
Great PIF! Respectfully not in.
6BB1630F-36D8-487C-B26E-877FB6CE205A.jpeg

Happy Birthday Chef, 👍

I can summarize all the wisdom I collected about growing old in 3 quotes. Unfortunately one of them didn’t respect nowadays politically correct, so I skip the third one.

1. “The ideia is to die young … as late as possible” 😅 😂 🤣

2. “Brain cells, hair cells, skin cells - they all die constantly, but freaking fat cells seem to have eternal life” 😡

3. :censored:

:happybday: :a21::a22:

I’m in. Always wanted a vintage Gillette.

I've never used a Fatboy so I'm in. Happy early birthday and just like wine you're not getting older you're getting better.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
What a wonderful PIF!

Not in.

I'm kinda surprised that someone as old as you are could remember you have a birthday coming up!

Lol, I kid! Hope you have a great birthday my friend.

Top Bottom