What's new

Checking in

I haven't been around B&B much lately but still make daily use of my fountain pens. I mostly use my Pilot Vanishing point and fill it from one of the many Ink Drop samples that I accumulated this year.

I think I got off cheap in terms of ADs with this aspect of my life but who knows what will happen in the future if I start spending more time in here with all of you enablers! :laugh:

I have fallen behind in my correspondence and never sent out Christmas cards because I was sick for a solid month starting Thanksgiving and nearly through the end of the year. I will be writing back soon if you wrote to me and never got a reply. :blush:

strop

Now half as wise
Welcome back, Bob. And i think it's me that owes you a letter, not the other way around! Hope you are feeling better. About the only good thing I can see from being off B&B for a while would be the effect on my wallet!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Welcome back, Bob. We have a lot of new faces in the Nib. Don't worry, there isn't much enabling here.

Yeah, right.

Welcome back Bob, glad to hear your feeling much better

If you got off cheap before, you probably should not have pushed your luck and came back :lol:

theres no telling what will happen now !

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Welcome back, Bob. We have a lot of new faces in the Nib. Don't worry, there isn't much enabling here.

Yeah, right.

Welcome back Bob, glad to hear your feeling much better

If you got off cheap before, you probably should not have pushed your luck and came back :lol:

theres no telling what will happen now !
How did I know you would be the first after I posted my warning? :biggrin:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Happy to see you back! If you're worried about your wallet you may wish to hide it for awhile, there has been some enabling going around.

Top Bottom