What's new

Checking in...

Not a newbie, just new to this forum. I've been a long time member of another shaving forum and refer to this one often for research or information. I've noticed quite a few of my friends on that forum were members of this one as well, and to tell you the truth I needed some more thread activity to keep my mind busy with wonderful new shaving things that people uncover everyday. Hope you don't mind me horning in like this. Besides, you guys have more smileys to play with.
:001_smile

Welcome! when i read the tittle of this thread my mind when right to this, dont take any offense

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing you here was the last straw, I had to join after that. Not to mention IAmTheJody keeps finding cool stuff over here that he then acts all mysterious about where it comes from. People think he has underground connections, and maybe he does, but at least 90% of what he finds come from here and the bay. I don't have a really bad collector itch myself, but there have been times when I've thought "I need that!" Only to remember that I wasn't a member here...yet. Besides, the threads here can get really long, and I enjoy reading all the comments.

Both communities are great and have their pluses. But it's hard to beat activity in B&B.
And yeah BST is great :wink2:

:bored::ohmy::thumbup:Ya gotta love those smilies!:thumbup1::001_tt1::blink::001_cool::001_tongu

:w00t:Until they're overused.
icon9.png
icon8.png

Welcome to B&B. There is a lot of activity on this forum. More than enough to keep anyone reading.

Top Bottom