What's new

Checking in from TN

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia. Thanks for taking the time to check in with us and sharing your story with us.

Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me!

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to put my two cents into the pot. By a Henson and you will forget you ever heard the words ingrown hairs and irritation.

Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me!

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to put my two cents into the pot. By a Henson and you will forget you ever heard the words ingrown hairs and irritation.
Music to my ears!

It’s just a matter of time until I do. I’m trying to slow down on the razor acquisition for a bit, but I’m really intrigued by the Henson design. That said, I do enjoy all the razors I currently own and the ingrown hairs and irritation are decreasing as my technique with them all improves.

Music to my ears!

It’s just a matter of time until I do. I’m trying to slow down on the razor acquisition for a bit, but I’m really intrigued by the Henson design. That said, I do enjoy all the razors I currently own and the ingrown hairs and irritation are decreasing as my technique with them all improves.
I am a huge Henson fan. I got tired of ingrown hairs and razor burn from those multi blades monstrosities. I came back to a DE Safety razor and never looked back. I went through a dozen or so razors and discovered Henson. It is my favorite, now. I have 5! It is a sickness. My wife has one. There is a Henson Razor club you can go to on the forum and see what others are saying, pro and con.

Top Bottom