What's new

Checking in and saying hello

Just wanted to give a quick shout that I'm joining and no longer lurking.

Longtime user of a Merkur Futur safety razor and I've been wanting to get into straight razors for quite a while but funds have always been an obstacle. Now that I have funds my two year old daughters schedule will be the obstacle.

I've been jumping back and forth over the last couple days checking out different straights to purchase (not worried about the cost) and haven't yet pulled the trigger. Will take the plunge very shortly.

Have my eyes on the Dovo Carre &/or Masters from TSS, Ralf Aust 6-8 from SRD and a couple others.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, I own the Dovo 6/8 Carre and a couple of Aust 6/8. They are all superb shavers once properly honed and stropped. Be sure to get them shave-ready! Of course, my warmest welcome to B&B - the #1 wet shaving community in the World.

Welcome to the B & B forum! Lots of shavers here with years of experience they are willing to share. I know you will enjoy the free exchange of information!

Just wanted to give a quick shout that I'm joining and no longer lurking.

Longtime user of a Merkur Futur safety razor and I've been wanting to get into straight razors for quite a while but funds have always been an obstacle. Now that I have funds my two year old daughters schedule will be the obstacle.

I've been jumping back and forth over the last couple days checking out different straights to purchase (not worried about the cost) and haven't yet pulled the trigger. Will take the plunge very shortly.

Have my eyes on the Dovo Carre &/or Masters from TSS, Ralf Aust 6-8 from SRD and a couple others.

What do you mean" your daughter schedule will be the obstacle?

Top Bottom