What's new

Check this wonder out Gillette Blue Blade Vending Machine

Not a single one on eBay. I bet you could flip it at a profit if you desired. Buy it before someone here see it and beats you to it.

It's worth the price, I've only ever seen one other one that was similar but it was bigger and had 2 blade dispensers in it, one for blue and one for thins.

I would love that machine! It would look great in the store.

Edit: Woohoo...it is coming to California. :w00t:

Last edited:
Guy finds something. Thinking about buying it. Asks forum opinion on whether or not he should make the purchase. Vendor on said forum buys it out from under him. Hmmmmm not sure how I feel about that. Perhaps a pm to the OP was in order? Perhaps it did occur and I don't know. Perhaps Im overly respectful and ethical? Meh Who knows....

Guy finds something. Thinking about buying it. Asks forum opinion on whether or not he should make the purchase. Vendor on said forum buys it out from under him. Hmmmmm not sure how I feel about that. Perhaps a pm to the OP was in order? Perhaps it did occur and I don't know. Perhaps Im overly respectful and ethical? Meh Who knows....
The listing mentions several of them. But as you said we don't know what happened behind the curtains, and it isn't my business to pry.

Top Bottom