What's new

Check this out eh! I AM CANADIAN PIF!

THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE LIVING IN CANADA.

I've got a modest shave ready straight razor in the bst that I've decided to give away. As the subject states this PIF is only open the Canadians or people living in Canada. The last two PIFs I had were won by Americans so I am keeping it home this time. Sorry to our friends south of the border.

Here is the link to the bst listing. It is for razor #1
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=3089639#post3089639

This PIF is really for Lurkers and beginners.

Here are the rules of this PIF.
-You must have a Canadian address. Anyone is welcome to join but must live in Canada.
-You must have UNDER 200 posts.
-You have not won a PIF before.
-If you win you must contribute at least $10 to this wonderful community. A mod will confirm your contribution. If you contribute $20 you will get a "Contributor" label under your name just like me.
-I will mail the razor to the winner in a bubble envelope for free.

*Please indicate your desire to enter the drawing by replying HERE and typing "Count me in" somewhere in subject or body.
*Comments can be left here or the bst listing.
*Drawing will be made May 10 at 8:00PM Pacific time.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, "Count me in"! I do think I qualify. I'd love to be a true contributor to B&B and this seems like a perfect opportunity to donate. Thank you for your generousity, this really is a great community and I am so glad we have an active Canadian contingent.

I am not in but I just thought I would comment on Terry's very generous PIF.
Whoever wins this will be truely happy. This man does wonders with his straights

Top Bottom