What's new

Check this little gadget out

So I was reading through a post the other day that suggested rolling your ties was the best method of keeping them in tip top shape and that they will last longer and not look so run down. Then I stumbled across this little gadget. Anyone ever seen this before? By the way, this site has some other really cool stuff too.

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
I think that looks like an absolute waste of time and money. I can quite easily roll my ties on my own without mechanical assistance.

But you are right, that site does have a few pretty cool items. I throw in a vote for their travel coffee mug. I have one (that I bought at costco) and it keeps coffee hot for hours, and is the ONLY travel mug that I have found to be 100% spill proof.

Yea, they are a bit on the expensive side, but it's like Sharper Image store at the malls. I go in there check stuff out and play with the toys but never buy any. :wink:

I have tried those. They are OK, but take up a lot of space and cause the ties to get a little curly (no permanent damage). What I have switched to, and recommend over these things, is the Tumi leather tie case. You can fit three ties in one of these, they will not wrinkle, and are much better for travelling (imagine the damage the plastic Harrington case could do if it got crushed). Otherwise, for closet storage, just some hanger is probably fine.

Top Bottom