What's new

Check out what just came in.

I love Proraso red sandalwood shaving cream, so I got the big bottle of aftershave to last me quite a while I believe. Anybody else buy the big bottles?
5AA70595-E496-4824-91EF-097800FA694D.jpeg

Anybody else buy the big bottles?

I do. I'm working on finishing a big bottle of Vitos. Get the atomizer spray attachment; bottles like this almost need it. 3 or 4 sprays in one cupped hand, rub hands together, and pat all over your freshly shaved face.

I'm not positive, but I have to be going on two years of using this Vitos. I don't pour the stuff on myself, though. Had the regular Floid before this one. Funny, I was seriously considering getting the Proraso Red for my next one. Maybe I should try the smaller bottle first...

Don

I do. I'm working on finishing a big bottle of Vitos. Get the atomizer spray attachment; bottles like this almost need it. 3 or 4 sprays in one cupped hand, rub hands together, and pat all over your freshly shaved face.

I'm not positive, but I have to be going on two years of using this Vitos. I don't pour the stuff on myself, though. Had the regular Floid before this one. Funny, I was seriously considering getting the Proraso Red for my next one. Maybe I should try the smaller bottle first...

Don
I like to really pour on the aftershave. The Proraso red smells so good to me that I want to do the same with it, but I can't. It'll make my face sticky and uncomfortable. One splash does me well. I would have bought the smaller bottle first but with shipping, the small bottle is expensive enough that I just got the big one. Glad I did though 😉.

I've heard this compared to Clubman Vanilla.. any truth to this? I have the Proraso Red shaving soap and I don't find them particularly similar. If this is actually pretty close to the soap then I'll definitely put it on my wish list.

I've heard this compared to Clubman Vanilla.. any truth to this? I have the Proraso Red shaving soap and I don't find them particularly similar. If this is actually pretty close to the soap then I'll definitely put it on my wish list.

I had the soap and used it up. I still have about half a bottle of the AS. It is thee same scent to me. I loved pairing them together.

Get it. You won’t regret it.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

It's pretty much exactly like the soap or cream. I love the stuff, can't get enough.

Top Bottom