What's new

Check it out- Metal pipe tampers...err golf tees

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
3BCD0B16-393F-4CA0-954B-8F2317F59EA9.jpeg

“2018 BL”

True you can get 126 roofing nails for 6 bucks. But they’re harder to engrave [emoji3]

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or, you can just ask a roofer, I'm pretty sure a nail or two might just be free. Just don't get stapled to the roof!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I couldn’t imagine actually using one of those tees, they look like it would scratch the devil out of your driver.

They claim it will bend but not break. They also claim golfers spend fifty to a hundred dollars a year on tees, so the metal ones pay for themselves. I don’t think their market research was accurate.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
They claim it will bend but not break. They also claim golfers spend fifty to a hundred dollars a year on tees, so the metal ones pay for themselves. I don’t think their market research was accurate.
Those numbers seem to be a case of rectum extraction.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I couldn’t imagine actually using one of those tees, they look like it would scratch the devil out of your driver.

They also state the aluminum is softer than your titanium driver so it’s nonmarking.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I spend 50 to 100 dollars a year on golf balls, but I only golf about 4 times a year. Fore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may work at a golf club but in the years I've been on Earth, I've yet to ever hit a golf ball. I see all the tree lines on a course that Jack built and all I can think of is where I would hang a tree stand.

And what's wrong with using your thumb as a tamper?

Top Bottom