What's new

Cheapest Gold Dollars on Fleabay

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Seller chourenling1990 selling GD66 for $4.19 but there is a discount coupon code () for $3.79 each that expires tomorrow, 5 Nov. Also there seems to be an a quantity discount as well. I just pulled the trigger on 20 for $70.56. I have a pile of them already, but I already popped the scales off all of them and started grinding on most of them, and I wanted some more to just hone and sell online unmodded or else do a couple of fleamarket sessions. That price works out $3.53 each. So modders or lookers for cheep Gold Dollars, check out this seller who BTW I am not in any way connected to but I have bought from him before, an order of 60 a couple years ago.

Darn. I went back to get the coupon code to post but it is gone now. But the 5% discount is still there for 3pc or more, so $3.92/ea free shipped on the slow boat from China. I expect mine by 09 January. With the prices for razors out of reach for the average newbie, it would be a good thing for all who can hone to grab a few of these to resell cheap to noobs or to PIF. I don't want to take the wind out of our fine retailers' sails, but a first razor that comes shave ready for a low price is often just the thing to get a fence sitter to jump into the deep end. Nearly all will some day bite the bullet and pay full price for a higher end razor. Without that cheap entry, a lot of potential straight shavers will never take the plunge. Money lost to the makers and sellers. So I think it is a good thing for the community and for the makers and sellers of fine razors that cheap but serviceable razors be made available to the wannabe straight shavers out there.

If you contact the seller regarding a bulk buy I am sure he will hook you up with a good price. I negotiated with him directly for my last buy, which was I think $3.17 each for 60, if I remember correctly. That was a couple years ago so don't expect that now, but anything under $4 each is a hell of a buy, and an opportunity to put some very cheap shave ready straights in some first timers' hands.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

This would also be great for next year's Gold Dollar Mod Competition. It is good to start out with at least 10 raw razors so you can destroy a couple (first timers, you WILL destroy at least a couple due to breakage or overheating!) and as the mod progresses, eliminate those you have made mistakes on, and end up with at least a couple of contest-worthy blades.

<EDIT>I found the code:
TENFORME
Sounds like for 10 or more. It may be a one time one buyer coupon, not sure, but you can try it.</EDIT>

Last edited:
Top Bottom