What's new

Cheap vegan strop?

So I've already got a vegan strop from Tony Miller, but this thing is so nice and pricey that I don't want to practice on it. Does anyone here know of a cheap vegan strop, something less than $50, that I can practice on that is also effective?

I saw some on Etsy, but it might take me some time to find and I don't think you are going to find one at the price you are looking for. Remember, one big advantage of a TM strop is the panels are replaceable! Somebody on here had some experience with that already...

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@Tony Miller normally stocks a vegan strop. Knowing Tony's work, it will be very high quality at a most reasonable price. Send him a PM and ask what he has available.

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I saw some on Etsy, but it might take me some time to find and I don't think you are going to find one at the price you are looking for. Remember, one big advantage of a TM strop is the panels are replaceable! Somebody on here had some experience with that already...
Unfortunately the way the Vegan strop needs to be made the strop body and ends are all one piece so a replacement represents nearly all the cost on this one.

Top Bottom