What's new

cheap T&H!

It works! I figure I'll replace my broken bottle of 1805 cologne for $38 (!), and add a T&H hardsoap in bowl for $18.75 after the 25% off.

Awesome deal!

BTW, you can also get Trafalgar cologne for like $32 after the savings!
 
im realizing that this site actually has a LOT of stuff, all at 25% off through friday with that coupon.

lots of other colognes, etc.

If anyone finds any smoking deals, please share!
 
Well, I was excited to order the Grafton cologne until I got to the part where they state they cannot ship it outside of the US. I guess Canadians are stuck paying full price.
 
geez u guys, dont buy everything up.. im waiting for my fiance to get back to me to decide what other stuff she wants to avoid 2x shipping :)
 
Some hard soap for me and the 1805 balm and cream as a gift for a family member. Or, perhaps, is it the 1805 cream and balm for me and the hard soap for the family member?
 
water said:
Well, I was excited to order the Grafton cologne until I got to the part where they state they cannot ship it outside of the US. I guess Canadians are stuck paying full price.
G'morning Water,
I think this has something to do with Ashford's price being somewhat less than the MSRP. I believe that T&H, et al have this thing about maintaining their image(exclusivity?) by price. There may be another issue about Canadian Customs and the rules on importing alcohol. There's a wetshaver, H. Donker over on TheWetShaversGroup who seems to be read into the administrivia of some real esoterica on how the next world threat is embodied in the shipment of colognes into Canada. Another Canadian lad over there was really being put through the ringer by Customs for having the temerity to import a bottle or two of cologne from GB. It really seemed to be a nightmare. Sorry that you had to miss out on this one though. It was as they say, "a real bargain."
 
Ron, it appears that Canadian customs is becoming a huge pain to those of us who have the temerity to order such products from the US. It is really quite annoying.

I was about to place an order with Em's Place for Trumper's Spanish Leather only to receive an e-mail from Emily that due to customs troubles (amongst other things) she no longer ships to Canada (or anywhere else outside the US). Then I get ready to place an order at Ashford and get tossed onto the sidewalk again.

I wrote Brittney (of T&H) enquiring about places in Canada where I can order T&H cologne and she recommended a store called H. Halpern in Toronto. I go to their web site only to find they are charging $95CDN (approx. $80USD) for a 100mL bottle! There is no way I am participating in that high-end robbery!
 
water said:
Ron, it appears that Canadian customs is becoming a huge pain to those of us who have the temerity to order such products from the US. It is really quite annoying.

I was about to place an order with Em's Place for Trumper's Spanish Leather only to receive an e-mail from Emily that due to customs troubles (amongst other things) she no longer ships to Canada (or anywhere else outside the US). Then I get ready to place an order at Ashford and get tossed onto the sidewalk again.

I wrote Brittney (of T&H) enquiring about places in Canada where I can order T&H cologne and she recommended a store called H. Halpern in Toronto. I go to their web site only to find they are charging $95CDN (approx. $80USD) for a 100mL bottle! There is no way I am participating in that high-end robbery!
Water,
I am really sorry to hear that. I wonder if some of the customs issue is not the result of aggressive lobbying of MPs by firms such as Halpern?
 
Scotto said:
It works! I figure I'll replace my broken bottle of 1805 cologne for $38 (!), and add a T&H hardsoap in bowl for $18.75 after the 25% off.

Awesome deal!

BTW, you can also get Trafalgar cologne for like $32 after the savings!


You can get the T&H 1805 w/ 2.5oz of Shaving cream for 45 dollars. The trafalgar w/ shaving cream is under 42!
 
Top Bottom