What's new

Cheap Splashes are for Real Men

I gotta admit, I like Aqua Velva and Skin Bracer more and more as I use them. Just picked up some Clubman yesterday. Used it this morning, I like it as well..

Huge Pinaud and OS fan. Also just picked up the two Barbasol splashes from a local Dollar General. Really enjoyed the Pacific Rush, looking forward to using the Brisk today!

I forgot about the Barbasol splashes. They smelled like menthol cigarettes when I smelled them out of the bottle, but the Pacific Rush smelled nice when it dried.

I need to check out the Pitralon and Hâttric one day.

This forum is awesome!

I'm crazy about Aqua Velva Ice Blue and Pinaud Clubman. I found some Aqua Velva Ice Sport at the grocery store a few months ago and picked up two bottles. I like it, but not as much as the Ice Blue!

proxy.php

Inexpensive (3 for 10) but not cheap! (even my daughters approve of the scent)

sorry,here late. it feels like it is in a glass bottle. walgreens,sealed as well people that open packages in stores aren't nice lol.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Nice post. Nothing is too good for me, so I wish you the best in this quest.

I do, however, have one cheap bottle - Old Spice. SWMBO likes it.

I've tried the Stetson but it kind of reminded me of English Leather which I'm not a fan of.

I definitely want to get involved with some higher end splashes and colognes, but I think I want to expand more on the soap and brush collection first.

If you like Clubman Original splash, you gotta get the Country Club shampoo. It smells the same... $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406922801.008238.jpg

Skin Bracer, Gillette gel, and Nivea Energy Q10 were the only cheapies to make the cut. Just couldn't abide the Clubman's, Brut's, AV's, or Old Spice.

Top Bottom