What's new

Cheap Spicebomb Clone?

It was on clearance at Target for $10 and some change. I asked the employee in the men's care aisle if there was any more and he said it's being discontinued.

The only Cremo scent I heard may be discontinued is the Leather and Oud, but this is not confirmed. It is listed as out of stock on their website, but is still available at some locations as a solid, just not near me. Leather and Oud wouldn’t surprise me as it is a love it or hate it scent and it is a beast.

I’d be surprised and very disappointed if they dump the Spice and Black Vanilla.

The only Cremo scent I heard may be discontinued is the Leather and Oud, but this is not confirmed. It is listed as out of stock on their website, but is still available at some locations as a solid, just not near me. Leather and Oud wouldn’t surprise me as it is a love it or hate it scent and it is a beast.

I’d be surprised and very disappointed if they dump the Spice and Black Vanilla.

Cremo has confirmed to me in an email that Leather & Oud is discontinued.

I'm no math-magician, but my take is why would I order from Belcam when I can add one of their frags to an Amazon order (Volatile, specifically, is actually a little bit less there) and get it shipped for free on top of that. That's all I meant. $18 for non-expedited shipping for such a small package is excessive any way you slice it, afaic. YMMV obviously.
Last fall I ordered two bottles direct from Belcam, shipped to my house for just under $22 total, and I was pleased with how it all went. At that time, it was the best way to get the scents not found at Walmart. If their shipping rates have changed, I would agree with you. And yes, Amazon is now a good way to get Belcam, whereas last fall they didn't have the two I wanted, and Walmart.com didn't either. After looking at both vendors just now, it appears they both have expanded their offerings of Belcam. Perhaps Belcam has found the best way to make their product available to the most people is to go Amazon and Walmart.com.

Top Bottom