What's new

Cheap Feathers in Japan?

I'm in Japan for a while and I thought that this would be a good chance to stock up on Feather blades. So far, I haven't seen any particularly good prices. A package of 10 of the stainless blades sells for about ¥550-560 in all of the stores that I've visited. I guess that works out to about 58 cents a blade. Anybody know where I can pick up some at a better price while I'm here?

I'm in Japan for a while and I thought that this would be a good chance to stock up on Feather blades. So far, I haven't seen any particularly good prices. A package of 10 of the stainless blades sells for about ¥550-560 in all of the stores that I've visited. I guess that works out to about 58 cents a blade. Anybody know where I can pick up some at a better price while I'm here?

Not in Tokyo but 'round here they range from 410~499 yen a pack. Depending on how long you are around you can order them from www.rakuten.co.jp for 399 a pack. :biggrin:

Good idea. However, they could end up costing more upon returning home. Unless your using private or Military transport.

Good idea. However, they could end up costing more upon returning home. Unless your using private or Military transport.

I was just going to stuff them into my checked bags--I don't think that there will be any problem if I'm not carrying them on. I'm not going to try to get enough to sell--just to keep me shaving for a while.

Top Bottom