What's new

Cheap DE Blades w/ Amazing Performance

Got a tuck of Treet Dura-Sharp last week. Wasn't expecting much, I find most Treet underwhelming. The first blade has surprised me. Super sharp for the first two shaves, and then done. Can't complain at 2 and done, especially considering how inexpensive they are.

If you're in Asia....
Gillette London Bridge blades are great - get a weeks worth of lovely daily shaves from them.

The last 6 100 packs I bought from Shoppee online were actually 10+1 tucks... so got 660 for around $16.70 delivered = $2.53 per 100 !!

Feathers can be had online here for around $13 per 100 also.
I am currently using their Super Thin and planned order some tucks of London Bridge. However, London Bridge is marketed as for barbershop, so I think they’re kinda used-one-and-thrown. How do you actually think bout them, mister?

I am currently using their Super Thin and planned order some tucks of London Bridge. However, London Bridge is marketed as for barbershop, so I think they’re kinda used-one-and-thrown. How do you actually think bout them, mister?

They're grrrrreat!
Use them daily for a week with a Tatara Masamune and then it's time to bin the blade & give the razor a scrub.

There's a thread about them here

londonbridge-jpg.1472912

I am a Perma Sharp Super, Gillette Silver Blue, and Gillette 7 O’Clock Yellow fan. However, I picked up some super cheap AAFES generic made in Germany DE blades that flat out shave great. Bonus the case has a used blade drop built in. I am not sure which company is manufacturing for them but so far they shave on par with all my Russian made blades at a fraction of the cost. Do you have a cheap blades that shave great? View attachment 1443427View attachment 1443428View attachment 1443429
I always buy 2 packs of these at the NEX when overseas. Good backup/just in case.

Top Bottom