What's new

Chatillon Lux Lavender A/S & Cologne

I have been on a lavender kick lately. Agua Lavanda Puig, Fine Lavender, Lisa's Lavender A/S balm and the latest CL Lavender A/S and cologne.

I find the CL to last all day and has that great post shave feeling. Whatever is in the CL A/S my skin likes it. The best is to start with Lisa's Lavender balm and finish with the CL A/S and cologne.

You have looking for a great Lavender A/S or cologne I highly recommend Chatillon Lux Lavender scents. You will be very happy with them.

Nice. I absolutely love CL products ( have a bunch). I bought the DG Lavender soap but have resisted the CL Lavender aftershaves since I have a long-standing love affair with the Agua Lavanda Puig.
Can I bother you to comment on how you feel the Agua and CL are different?
Thanks

I don't have the Lavender, but I have the Champs de Levande, which is mostly lavender with some other stuff in the mix. I love it, and I am waiting for the matching soap from DG.

I have been on a lavender kick lately. Agua Lavanda Puig, Fine Lavender, Lisa's Lavender A/S balm and the latest CL Lavender A/S and cologne.

I find the CL to last all day and has that great post shave feeling. Whatever is in the CL A/S my skin likes it. The best is to start with Lisa's Lavender balm and finish with the CL A/S and cologne.

You have looking for a great Lavender A/S or cologne I highly recommend Chatillon Lux Lavender scents. You will be very happy with them.

Hey There Roosty,
was hoping you could comment on what you feel are differences between CL Lavender and Agua Lavanda Puig??
Feel, longevity, moisturizing, scent, whatever??
Thanks

I'll do my best!
Feel & Moisturizing - Chattilon Lux. All CL A/S have a great moisturizing effect and feel.

Longevity of the A/S - Aqua (I also bought the CL cologne too so that helps with longevity). Aqua lasts all day on my face. It's a rather strong aftershave in my opinion.

Scent - Slight edge to CL. Agua has a very alcohol/chemical scent at first. It dries down nicely but initially it's harsh. CL has no such issues.

I would call the CL scent just like it's name, Pure Lavender.
I like them both and if you like lavender then you probably would want (need) both.

I was browsing the Chatillon Lux website last week and they have a 20% off 2 day sale so that's what made it easy for me to buy both the A/S and cologne. I never received an email stating there was a sale so you might want to log on every now and then and see if there's a sale.

I'll do my best!
Feel & Moisturizing - Chattilon Lux. All CL A/S have a great moisturizing effect and feel.

Longevity of the A/S - Aqua (I also bought the CL cologne too so that helps with longevity). Aqua lasts all day on my face. It's a rather strong aftershave in my opinion.

Scent - Slight edge to CL. Agua has a very alcohol/chemical scent at first. It dries down nicely but initially it's harsh. CL has no such issues.

I would call the CL scent just like it's name, Pure Lavender.
I like them both and if you like lavender then you probably would want (need) both.

I was browsing the Chatillon Lux website last week and they have a 20% off 2 day sale so that's what made it easy for me to buy both the A/S and cologne. I never received an email stating there was a sale so you might want to log on every now and then and see if there's a sale.

Great, that is very helpful. Love the CL stuff so I subscribe to Shawn’s emails at CL (bottom of CL Home page).
Thanks again

Top Bottom