What's new

Charleston So Carolina- Bricks and mortar stores?

Hi all-
Travelling to Charleston SC in May 2013. Anyone point me to bricks and mortar stores that are worth a visit there?
THANKS!
Cheers!

I am currently stationed here and I haven't seen anything as of yet. But I would love to know if there is anything I have been missing

I was there a few years back. I only remember a little shop in the Market area that carried some supplies: Good Scents, if my memory serves.

I was there a few years back. I only remember a little shop in the Market area that carried some supplies: Good Scents, if my memory serves.

Yeah, that's it. I was just there last week, it's in the "Rainbow Mall". To me, the prices were a rip off. For example, she wanted 10 bucks for a thing of clubman talc. But, it's in downtown Charleston, she's got to make her money too.

Yeah, I live in Columbia, sc we go to charleston all the time and I don't know of anywhere other than Cvs/wallgreens.

I travel there for business. I found a small barber/spa a few blocks south of market street that sells a small selection of Art of Shaving products. It's called Old South Barber Spa on 10 State Street. Prices are the same as AOS store, but they only have a single book shelf worth of stuff. (normal home sized bookshelf). It looked to be a barber shop first and sells products second.

Top Bottom