What's new

Charity Auction Item Feedback

The last Saint Sue Auction I donated to was a few years back now, and this year I figured on donating once again. Alas, I don't have an extra Psycho Tech this year, but I do have some odds and ends that I would appreciate feedback on.

I have a German tech that I might pair with a fat handle, triangle slot tech. From 1932! (Just kidding--I know that is the PAT)

Q. Do you think folks are interested in the German tech or leave it out? I thought a comparison might be fun.

There is an Aristocrat razor in a case but the case is pretty beat up / loose. The razor seems good and has both endcaps but also has a touch of plate loss.

Q. Is it worthy of the auction? With case or without?

The final item is a Canadian Khaki Set with a terribly stained and worn case. It will come with the blue blades rather than the blade bank.

Q. Is the case a "throw-away" or do folks like to recover them? Worthy of the auction?

The "S"-marked flare tip rocket would stand alone. All would be carefully cleaned and checked to make sure they are usable.

Non-pictured items. A cased Schick Injector-any demand? Schick Krona? Ball end OT / Brownie style with and without cases and slight cracks in the handle? User-grade Grand Shave King SLR with bent top-cap (as most are from torque)?

Anyhow, I haven't really been keeping track of what is desirable in the forums these days, so I would appreciate any feedback on these potential auction donations. I get anxious thinking about donating stuff that people may not want or which may be unworthy of the cause.

Cheers,
Mark
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Personally, I find old razors interesting. I think others do to. I put in a simple item last year (I don't have much) and felt it was worth it.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbup:I will put a bunch of it in lots and make it happen.

Mark

Top Bottom