What's new

Charcoal Goods Stainless!

Thanks, Tom. And of course your suggestion factored in to my decision. That’s why friends are friends!!
I wouldn't suggest CG if I didn't love his product myself. I enjoy it that much. It is a lot of fun to see what these new razor producers are putting out. Really great quality, designs and shavers. But, shortly I go to a classic for King Gillette Weekend!

Just on this thread. How often does Charcoal do a drop, and does supply last long?
If you check Brian's website and his instigram page, you will have a very good idea when he is about to add things to the store. One of the cool things about CG is that he is making a genuine effort to ensure that anyone who wants one of his razors is able to order one, thus avoiding the economics of scarcity. Personally I think this is pretty cool of him.

You may have to wait for the metal you prefer, but his drops are predictable and even the most limited items seem to last a few hours. Most things last several days. Just check his production schedule and you'll know when he's about to add items.

If you check Brian's website and his instigram page, you will have a very good idea when he is about to add things to the store. One of the cool things about CG is that he is making a genuine effort to ensure that anyone who wants one of his razors is able to order one, thus avoiding the economics of scarcity. Personally I think this is pretty cool of him.

You may have to wait for the metal you prefer, but his drops are predictable and even the most limited items seem to last a few hours. Most things last several days. Just check his production schedule and you'll know when he's about to add items.
Thank you very much, I agree that' does sound like a good business model.

Top Bottom