What's new

WTB Charcoal Goods Level 3 OC Baseplate

Good to know. I picked up a brass L2 OC here in BST a few weeks ago and love it. Curious how L3 would compare.

With pressure yes. For fans of blade feel. Lvl 2 to lvl 3 is a large jump (gen 1 anyway).
I'm not sure what you mean with pressure. I think that ole boy was just saying efficiency wise ( it's really efficient) is this your experience?
I really hope OP can find one.

Thanks for searching for me, but I’m in no rush to overpay just to satisfy curiosity. The good people here know when they’re done with something and it’s time to pass it on at a fair price. I respect this community for that.

I’ve always enjoyed the blade feel of my R41. Wondering if the L3 offers even more.

I checked the eBay listing and it’s for a dual comb, so I kinda get why they’re asking more for it.

Thanks for searching for me, but I’m in no rush to overpay just to satisfy curiosity. The good people here know when they’re done with something and it’s time to pass it on at a fair price. I respect this community for that.

I’ve always enjoyed the blade feel of my R41. Wondering if the L3 offers even more.

I have 2013 r41, copper gen 1 lvl3, SS gen 2 lvl3 (both CG are safety bar). In my experience the gen 1 lvl3 is equivalent to r41. The gen 2 lvl3 has much greater blade feel than the other two.

Top Bottom