What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

Nice Friday afternoon shave. Always a pleasure to see how efficient the mild Everyday razor is.
IMG_20201024_212928_20210326123844.jpg

Received this CG'S handle today. It is gorgeous! I bought it more than a year ok but had it mailed to my sister in LA to save shipping international because we planned to visit LA soon. You'll never guess what happened next! We haven't left our little Island in the Canadian Pacific Ocean for over a year. I finally lost patience and had her mail it to me. So, this brass handle has been sitting in a drawer for over a year. Never seen the light, never been wet or
Imagepipe_13.jpg
even touched! The patina is fabulous. Glad to have it, although I was waiting a couple of years for Brian to make this design in copper. Now I see that he's still a year away from any handle production, and even that is tentative. Hope he does well with his new start up.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I've been neglecting this razor lately as other new shiny things have arrived recently, but I pulled it out today for a shave that matches anything else in my collection for efficiency but with amazing smoothness that not many can match.
I wish I had a Level three to try. View attachment 1283486

The Level 3 Gen 2 is quite efficient and still smooth.

You've inspired me to use it today for High Efficiency June. :)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Charcoal Goods Gen 2 Level 3 in stainless, on a brass Torpedo. Super smooth shaver. I ran a Gen 1 Level 3 last week, and figured I would break out the Gen 2 for comparison. Well there is no contest here. The Gen 2 is so much smoother than the Gen 1, with no perceptible variation in performance.

2021-06-20 16.27.25.jpg

Top Bottom