What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

@BradWorld is right, all the prototypes look to be modified Everyday heads

For the instagram illiterates among us...

Resin.png

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
He has also said he is going to offer made-to-order baseplates where you can choose your own blade exposure and gap. Should be interesting.

Sunday shave with my Favorite Charcoal Goods, CG Copper Stinger Level 2 loaded with a GSB(5) blade, used GroomingDept Bergamot & Lavender Fortis soap. Incredible artisan Craftsmanship, Beautiful Art Piece, and what a BBS Shave; My favorite CG never disappoints, and leaves my skin glass smooth! Happy Shaves my CG Brotherhood!
IMG_20210225_205831-01.jpeg

Hoping to get a gen 2 lvl 3 baseplate in copper once he opens shop
He only made gen2 lvl 2 baseplate in copper. He made lvl 3 copper in gen 1. I believe he only made gen 2 lvl 3 baseplate in stainless steel. But maybe he will make it in the future, hope so.

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I hope I "discover" a CG razor in my drawer today that I didn't know I had!
I hear you, @BradWorld is killing me.......

You know, I still can’t believe that happened. I came across a pic from last fall that has that mystery stainless Level 3. So I must have gotten it some time ago and just forgot about it. I moved houses back in December. All of my razors got reorganized and put into a big curio cabinet sometime in January. So I have been unearthing some really good archeological finds lately. 😜 Anyways, today feels like a Charcoal Goods kind of day. So I will take that SS Level 3 for another spin.

Top Bottom