What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

Man...looks pretty massive. How do you like it?

The weight is really nice. I prefer solid heavy razors. I've been playing with it at my desk while I work, and I just reached for the Game Changer again. It feels like a toy now.

More size comparisons. L-R: Rocca, CGL2 OC with Magnum, Hammered handle, Gillette Slim, Gillette Red Tip. Yes, the Magnum is big but it feels great.

15A4D8F8-EC51-4502-81FA-4096DB4496EA.jpeg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I received my two new handles yesterday. Copper hammered, and brass torpedo series 2. Shaved with the torpedo on my level 2 this morning, and it was great. Perfect weight. Excellent balance. And good looking too! I was shocked at how dinky the hammered handle was. I was expecting it to be around the size of my bishop. I think it would be a better fit on a Tech than the level 2. :) Sure is a looker though. I probably should try to find a magnum.

A51EC459-86D0-4579-B5D9-8E50618D6EE9.jpeg

I received my two new handles yesterday. Copper hammered, and brass torpedo series 2. Shaved with the torpedo on my level 2 this morning, and it was great. Perfect weight. Excellent balance. And good looking too! I was shocked at how dinky the hammered handle was. I was expecting it to be around the size of my bishop. I think it would be a better fit on a Tech than the level 2. :) Sure is a looker though. I probably should try to find a magnum.

View attachment 1109453
Awesome looking handles, I recently picked up some Charcoal Goods handles to, copper Stinger and Magnum and antique brass hammered handle. I thought the same thing about the hammered handle when I first picked it up, it just feels and looks small compared to all of my other stuff, but may is it a beauty. I just picked up a copper hammered and a few more Magnum handles, if you haven't checked his site out recently, he has them all on sale with significantly reduced prices. The Magnum handle is perfect in my opinion, weight, length and appearance.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
if you haven't checked his site out recently, he has them all on sale with significantly reduced prices. The Magnum handle is perfect in my opinion, weight, length and appearance.

Thanks! I bought my two new handles the other day during the sale. Im up there now filling my cart again! This is a smoking deal on these handles. Wish he had some baseplate though.

I got my stuff yesterday. It seems they fit the Tech and the NEW series with the wider openings where the handle seats
And of course the Deluxe, which is flat bottomed.

Thanks! I bought my two new handles the other day during the sale. Im up there now filling my cart again! This is a smoking deal on these handles. Wish he had some baseplate though.
Me too. I just bought a copper and brass magnum and another brass bishop and hammered.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Me too. I just bought a copper and brass magnum and another brass bishop and hammered.

Just ordered a Brass Magnum, Copper Magnum, and Copper Bishop. Couldnt pass up that deal. These handles are top notch at any price. I should be set with 6 handles and 1 stainless level 2 head. :cool: Would love to get a level 2 head in the other two materials though. Not too interested in Levels 1 or 3 at the moment.

Some of mine are going to get black rhodium at razorplate once I decide which heads to match them with. My CG is a copper level 2

Are the newest copper handles a darker, redder copper than the early copper runs? Mine is more of pink than a red. Does anyone have both to compare?

Mine is like this

IMG_1786.jpg

Just ordered a Brass Magnum, Copper Magnum, and Copper Bishop. Couldnt pass up that deal. These handles are top notch at any price. I should be set with 6 handles and 1 stainless level 2 head. :cool: Would love to get a level 2 head in the other two materials though. Not too interested in Levels 1 or 3 at the moment.

Here's my lvl 2 collection. As far as handles go, it's a matter of personal preference, and I prefer the lighter shorter handles. As gorgeous as the Stinger is, I found it too heavy and cumbersome. Mine ended up rolling around in the bottom drawer, so I traded it away.

IMG_9438.jpg

I found myself using my Charcoal razor so much that I had to put it aside to cycle through my other razors. I own a Charcoal Goods level-1 copper-plated brass SB head, cross spiral long copper handle, all antique finished. Fantastic razor!

Top Bottom