What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

Per Brian there are 12 stainless steel level 3 razors remaining ready to ship. I have the lvl 2 in brass and am looking to try the more aggressive option. Any thoughts on the lvl 3? I purchased a maze stainless steel handle previously, bummed the baseplate and top cap aren’t available separately.

Per Brian there are 12 stainless steel level 3 razors remaining ready to ship. I have the lvl 2 in brass and am looking to try the more aggressive option. Any thoughts on the lvl 3? I purchased a maze stainless steel handle previously, bummed the baseplate and top cap aren’t available separately.
A word of warning in that the lvl3 is way more aggressive than the lvl2. I found it to be too much for me.

His new version of the level 3 is just as good at removing my whiskers as the original but it is significantly smoother. I was able to use mine daily for 7 straight shaves without any problems, still getting BBS in 2 passes and touchup under the jawline.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
5 complete razors or 5 razors for each handle choice? Isn't that more like 25 razors left ready to ship?
I took his response to me that he has 5 complete. So 5 baseplate and top caps. Match with whatever handle. I would think hes got more handles around but 5 level 1 base plates.

@SaddleSC

Any news on your first try with the new level 1? Reviews are pretty thin on the ground and Brian's stock is running dangerously low. Would be great to get your thoughts and a comparison report if you get the time.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
My new level 2 seems to be lost in the mail. It’s been 10 days, and priority mail is 2 to 3 day delivery. Tracking stalled out a week ago and the package hasn’t moved. I’ve sent three emails over to CG. Anyone know if all is okay over there? What should be my next step if I don’t hear anything back. You guys have experience dealing with CG, and this is my first transaction with them. Any guidance would be appreciated.

My new level 2 seems to be lost in the mail. It’s been 10 days, and priority mail is 2 to 3 day delivery.

My latest order arrived a couple of weeks ago without a problem. I'm not in the states so can't know just how delayed the mail is, but expect long delays I imagine. Brian will respond to your emails but once the package leaves CG it is pretty much out of his control.

Please try and stay calm. I don't think it is lost, just taking the scenic route to you.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
In the USA the recipient has very little control over dealing with lost packages. It’s the responsibility of the shipper to deal with that and file any claims. I understand the current situation and will exhibit as much patience as possible. However the package has been showing as last seen 50 miles from my house for over a week now. That is worrisome.

Sounds like Brian will most likely not be releasing any more razors this year, handles, antique brass and SS plans are on hold - low chance of happening now. He will just ship out the remaining stock...

Top Bottom