What's new

Charcoal Goods beat everything in my den

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Screenshot_20211105-094845_Instagram.jpg

Brian just posted the new level 2. looks like the Everyday razor. I guess all my older level 2's are going to skyrocket in value on the used market now. 🤪😀

It's already happening. Some less charitable folk are flipping CG like pancakes.

Brian always said the previous generations are done. We will be lucky to get the older style handles.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It's already happening. Some less charitable folk are flipping CG like pancakes.

Brian always said the previous generations are done. We will be lucky to get the older style handles.

I believe Brian said that when these old stock handles are gone, that’s it. New ones coming I guess.

I wonder if that new Level 2 fits my first-run everyday cap? It says that it only fits currently manufactured caps. That’s a bit vague. Did he change the everyday at some point?
I had the same question and asked Brian. He confirmed that the pre-move Everyday caps fit.

For me, titanium is the most suitable metal for shaving, it instantly warms in my hand and does not slide if you make a sandblast.

Top Bottom