What's new

chanel deodorants

Who uses these? I really like the allure pour homme stick: intense scent -who needs EDT?- and totally (and I mean TOTALLY)reliable odour control (anti-bacterial formula according to Chanel). During one particular sweaty day on holiday I tossed my other cheaper deodorant in the bin and got another one of these trustworthy sticks. Looks like I'm going to 'stick' :)wink: ) with it.

Do deodorant gels exist as well from Chanel? I've never been too fond of sticks. I used sticks 10 years ago and still have one in my closet which is untouched for already over 2 years. I prefer deodorant balms or gels because for me it gives a better feeling when I'm putting them on, contrary to a dry stick.

Of course it can be that the sticks you're referring to are in fact liquid sticks in which case I rest my case. :001_smile

Ashe said:
Do deodorant gels exist as well from Chanel? I've never been too fond of sticks. I used sticks 10 years ago and still have one in my closet which is untouched for already over 2 years. I prefer deodorant balms or gels because for me it gives a better feeling when I'm putting them on, contrary to a dry stick.

Of course it can be that the sticks you're referring to are in fact liquid sticks in which case I rest my case. :001_smile
Don't you enjoy having your underarm hair wrenched and pulled by the stick?:cursing: It's just a part of the free wakeup benefits.:smile:

guenron said:
Don't you enjoy having your underarm hair wrenched and pulled by the stick?:cursing: It's just a part of the free wakeup benefits.:smile:

Even more than having the hair tugged and pulled, I loved the under arm clumping, and then of course, the hair that gets stuck on the deoderant itself... needless to say, I do not use stick deoderant!

guenron said:
I surely do enjoy it, just as much as when I manually pull out my beardhairs one by one to avoid the irritation and razor burn caused by shaving with a DE! :biggrin:

No chanel deo gels I'm afraid. Applying the stick straight after a shower prevents any armpit mutilation. I guess the moisture lubricates...

ada8356 said:
Even more than having the hair tugged and pulled, I loved the under arm clumping, and then of course, the hair that gets stuck on the deoderant itself... needless to say, I do not use stick deoderant!
Aaron,
If you are getting clumps of deodorant, I am guessing you are probably too exhuberant in your application. Yuck, nothing worse than clumps of deodorant stick in your armpits. Well, maybe that's not rue.. As Johnny Carson used to say, "May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your armpits!" Now that's worse.:yikes:

Top Bottom