What's new

CHANDRIKA Bath Bar

Chandrika from India produces instant lather. Very mild and long lasting. I detect a very faint scent of patchouli , but the predominant scent is really close to the old original Palmolive bath bar, really fresh and clean smelling. Recommended !
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0169.JPG

This is the version we can get at Indian grocery stores here:
1595608146105.png

Not sure if this is the same. The scent is a bit like incense.

I am on about bar six of a dozen I bought several years ago. I enjoy it. It can dry my skin If I leave it on too long but that is easily managed.

It makes for a decent hand soap at the slop sink, assisting fast orange, or cleansing harsher hand cleaners solvent smell from my hands.

this is one i saw yesterday too. No ingredients list, so passed on it in favor of a different bar.

Seeing that, I gather the latter soap shown is the non glycerin form. Seems to be the same ingredients otherwise. Im pretty sure the squared off bar has ingredients listed at places sold such as amazon

Seeing that, I gather the latter soap shown is the non glycerin form. Seems to be the same ingredients otherwise. Im pretty sure the squared off bar has ingredients listed at places sold such as amazon
Close ...but different wording and as you say, no ingredient list.... My bar does look " handmade " as box states.... I really enjoy the scent and lather...

Just used this version of this soap a couple of times and so far Id say it probably the best bar soap I've used, lathers really well and smells amazing.....
Screenshot_20221001-094203-265.png

I think PAA released a shave soap (Saint Martin's Land) with an identical smell, same color to it too...makes you wonder 🤔

Top Bottom