What's new

GIVEAWAY! Challenge PIF - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Razor!!

View attachment 1485361

I'm gonna need a bigger razor!

Funny thing though - when I think Jaws, I think of a 007 villain.

Thanks to @AnimalCatcher, @Chard52142, and @Grundi for this awesome PIF!
giphy.gif

"We're Gonna Need A Bigger Razor!!"

This is a fun PIF and I would love to take part. Jaws and Shark Week are some of my favorite things. Nothing beats watching Jaws on the beach in NJ. Is it overboard if I have shark themed checks and address labels? I am always on the lookout for shark themed items, well affordable ones that is...

1st Sightings Should Be Soon!!

What an awesome response to our "We're Gonna Need A Bigger Razor" Challenge PIF!! Thank you Everyone who has signed up!! In our 1st mailing, there are 30 bundles going out!! I've tried very hard to bundle up each set of JAWS and Shark blades according to your instructions!!

Shark_1st_Mailing.jpg

1st Mailing to the Brave Volunteers should be on the lookout for Dorsal Fins in your Mailboxes!! This mailing includes @BigJ, @cwright, @ajkel64, @Tanuki, @MountainBear, @hairless wonder, @Demolition, @Filudo, @KMF79, @Chad3, @jaro 101969, @fast shaver, @ewk, @Slock, @hugosf, @T Bone, @borwish, @Balthier, @mikhou, @Tathlum, @Weean, @Chard52142, @ElwoodP, @TheBigL, @Captain O, @AnimalCatcher, @BradWorld, @lancre, @timetofly, @bubo_strix!!

There is a Bonus for Everyone in the 1st Mailing of Shark Themes Stickers!! And apologies to anyone signing up after this because I've given out all the stickers!!

I have enough JAWS Platinum, Shark Platinum, and Shark Super Stainless Blades for 4 more Brave Volunteers!! @studolf and @losing have stepped forward, so who's Brave Enough and has a Big Enough Razor to be the Last 2 Volunteers?!?

Top Bottom