What's new

Challenge PIF - Is Your Best Good Enough?!? - Closed!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Space Cadet is an incredibly generous individual. Not in, but I pray he is blessed not only for his generosity but for his kindness to others.
Amen. I've never met anyone more generous, and I hang out with superheroes in that department.

I'm in, if you will have me @Grundi ! Two blades are enough for me my friend, maybe that will allow others to try them.

I will put them up against Gillette Silver Blue or Platinum. Hard for me to pick between those two.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I am not in, as I have a ton of these blades already. Save them for someone else. But if you will allow it, I can play along from home.

Thank you both for your continued generosity with these amazing blade challenges!

I love these PIFs you guys do. I am not in on this one, as I already have some vintage Polsilver blades in the brown box. I will, however, play along!

Just for the record, these Gold tuck Polsilvers are very different than the ones in the Brown tuck. Don’t miss the opportunity to try them because you have a different version of the Polsilver blade. At the very least, participate and pit these against your Brown tuck Polsilver.

I am not in, as I have a ton of these blades already. Save them for someone else. But if you will allow it, I can play along from home.

Thank you both for your continued generosity with these amazing blade challenges!

Just for the record, these Gold tuck Polsilvers are very different than the ones in the Brown tuck. Don’t miss the opportunity to try them because you have a different version of the Polsilver blade. At the very least, participate and pit these against your Brown tuck Polsilver.

I should have been more descriptive. These are what I have. I guess light brown would have been better to say. I was trying to differentiate between the PIF blades and the newer ones with the blue on the package.

WOW!! Excellent response so far!! And there is looking like some very strong challenges!! Gps and GSBs, Personnas, Nacets, Bic Chromes, and others!! Shaping up to be an amazing Challenge PIF!!

Welcome aboard, @Lightcs1776, @TheBigL, @BradWorld, and everyone else who have these blades and would like to post in this thread!! Your postings and participation are always welcome!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
WOW!! Excellent response so far!! And there is looking like some very strong challenges!! Gps and GSBs, Personnas, Nacets, Bic Chromes, and others!! Shaping up to be an amazing Challenge PIF!!

Welcome aboard, @Lightcs1776, @TheBigL, @BradWorld, and everyone else who have these blades and would like to post in this thread!! Your postings and participation are always welcome!!
You be the Man @Grundi ..... These "Challenge/PIFs" that you organize are the highlight of MANY "B&Bers". I know you don't werk alone on it, but I'd bet you are the poor soul that keeps it going. @AnimalCatcher and @Space_Cadet are two others that have to be mentioned. ALL 3 of youse guys have shown me personal kindnesses over the years, and are the epitome (or "eppy-tome" as one of my real life friends likes to say) of what @Marco likes to see displayed: true gentlemanly behavior. This place would not be half the fun it is without your example. Thanks you guys!

You be the Man @Grundi ..... These "Challenge/PIFs" that you organize are the highlight of MANY "B&Bers". I know you don't werk alone on it, but I'd bet you are the poor soul that keeps it going. @AnimalCatcher and @Space_Cadet are two others that have to be mentioned. ALL 3 of youse guys have shown me personal kindnesses over the years, and are the epitome (or "eppy-tome" as one of my real life friends likes to say) of what @Marco likes to see displayed: true gentlemanly behavior. This place would not be half the fun it is without your example. Thanks you guys!
Thank you for the kind words, Dave. Very much appreciated. And I do agree, @Grundi and @Space_Cadet are two fine gentlemen, as are you, my friend. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom