What's new

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I would include of the linked post here but for 1) it's helpful to see how referrals from different sites where I post links compare and 2) I often catch typos after I can no longer edit to make corrections here.

In any case, I'd welcome comments and discussion here with regard to the linked post.

Congrats on the retail evolution Ken, an exciting development for sure! And congrats on the new Paladin team and family member! I'm a big fan of your open business communication and support of this great community, and I look forward to being a first-time Paladin brush owner once things quiet down from my first home purchase.

Ken...as someone who doesn't own one of your brushes (yet...I hope to soon) I just wanted to say that I applaud your endeavors to seek out improved methods of selling your wares. That being said, you will never be able to make everyone happy. But I do see this as positive advancements in your business practices. Goof luck!

upload_2017-7-30_13-18-25.png

Good luck, Ken.

Good luck Ken. Although I do not have one of your brushes I have watched you grow since day 1. I enjoy the fact that you have both the Sumo and Moe brushes. Both are old Simpsons brushes which you have a slight twist on them. I know the Eagle is preferred by men with arthritis so the Moe should be the same. A brush that older men can really use. Thanks for thinking of them.

Top Bottom