What's new

CG, FB, Slim, Aristocrat and Brush For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am continuing my efforts to sell off some of my shaving hardware. At my age I realize that I have too many razors and brushes that I don’t use enough.

First up is a Charcoal Goods Level 2 stainless steel razor. The handle is the torpedo model and is approximately 4” long – about the size of the Feather AS-D2 razor. I have used this razor about five times, and it provides a good, close shave. The razor is in great shape and comes with the original box and a tuck of Astra blades. This razor currently is not in stock. I paid $242 for the razor and I am asking $200 for the razor plus $7.90 for US Priority Mail. CONUS only.
CG3.jpg
CG4.jpg

Next up is a Gillette Aristocrat razor. There is no date code on the razor but looking at the Mr. Razor website it seems to be a 1946-1947 model. There is some plate loss on the end caps, but the razor is in very good condition and the doors open and close smoothly. An excellent shaver. I am asking $25 for the razor plus $7.90 for US Priority Mail. CONUS only.
Aristo 1.jpg
aristo 3.jpg

aristor 2.jpg

I am selling an Art of Shaving Fine Shaving Brush. I received this brush as a gift five years ago. I have never used the brush and it is in its original packaging. I can’t find much information about this brush on the AoS website other than the fact that it lists for $120. I believe the knot is about 22mm but there is no information on the box except that it is made in Germany and is hand crafted by artisans. I am asking $70 for this brush, including shipping. CONUS only.
aos brush.jpg
aos brush.jpg

Recently, I came across two much loved vintage razors, a Fat Boy, and a Slim, along with two cases that appear to be appropriate for them. I cleaned up the razors and they are in excellent shape. The doors and settings in both razors work flawlessly. The razors are in excellent condition: No dings or scrapes that I can see. The cases show some wear but open and close fine. I am asking $125 for the FB plus $7.90 for US Priority Mail, and $75 for the Slim plus $7.90 for U.S Priority Mail both are CONUS.
Adj 1.jpg
Adj 2.jpg

Adj 3.jpg

If you buy more than one item at the same time, I will pay shipping.

If I didn't already have that exact CG head and handle I'd be all over it. I know that handle looks too busy to some, but all those ridges are strategically placed to give very easy grip, and the balance of the handle is excellent. Much more nimble than one would expect of a handle that long. Good sale.

I will keep this list open for one more week. Prices reduced as follows: CG $180 + $7.90 for Priority Mail Shipping; FB $115 + $7.90 for Priority Mail Shipping; Aristocrat $15 +$7.90 for Priority Mail Shipping; AoS brush $65. All CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom