What's new

CeraVe hydrating cleanser.

I've been looking and looking for a pre shave wash that was extra hydrating for dry skin and also contained glycerine. I came across the CeraVe hydrating cleanser and wondered if anyone here has used it and if so what they think! Thanks!!

-jwray

I am a noob to wet shaving, only three weeks in, but I have been using the CeraVe hydrating cleanser for years. I struggled with acne as a young adult and this cleanser was recommend by my dermatologist while I was taking some medication that really dries your skin. I liked it so much I continued to use it even after I was done with the medication. I have been shaving at night since it still takes me a while being a noob and as part of my pre shave I use the cleanser. I have been getting good shaves with minimal irritation only on my neck. Like yourself I have been wondering if this is a good product to prep my face and would be interested in hearing from the more experienced gents. On occasion I also use the CeraVe moisturizing lotion after Nivea sensitive post shave balm if my skin is really dry (I live in Colorado, so it is usually dry in the winter months). These are the ingredients for the cleanser if that helps on some feedback to the product:

Purified Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate And Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

Top Bottom