What's new

Central Oklahoma Wet Shaving and Breakfast Club 2006 Bahamas Giveaway!

Well, at least you can say you saw it here first. Yes, the COWSBC is holding its big Bahamas Giveaway today. Open exclusively to the membership, it's happening here in Norman, The Wet Shaving Mecca of the Midwest!
After our successful membership drive, we are looking forward to a big turnout for this gala, no expense spared, giveaway! Other prizes of men's kit will also be given.

See you there!

Today!! Dang Ron, I've got a flat tire on my plane and can't fly out there for the meeting. And my helicopter is getting detailed.... :mad3:

Do you think you could have given more notice??

guenron said:
Well, at least you can say you saw it here first. Yes, the COWSBC is holding its big Bahamas Giveaway today. Open exclusively to the membership, it's happening here in Norman, The Wet Shaving Mecca of the Midwest!
After our successful membership drive, we are looking forward to a big turnout for this gala, no expense spared, giveaway! Other prizes of men's kit will also be given.

See you there!

And impressive it was!! Membership has doubled since the last meeting I attended. The Bahama give-away was a real treat with gift bags of creams and colognes for the attendees. The trade booth was busy with one of our newer members picking up a new brush, razor, and 3 different types of blades. Can't wait for the big wetshaving convention in Vegas.....uh, when is that again?

It was the talk of the town I tell you! Had to make 2 trips out to the car to stow all the gear! Derby's were flying away, Bahama's cologne wantonly splashed, badger brushes petted, and shave cream samples scarfed up by the dollopful!

Thanks Ron and Jerry for setting this up! Where did you ever find those showgirls that handed all this stuff out!?!? :w00t:

KUJO said:
It was the talk of the town I tell you! Had to make 2 trips out to the car to stow all the gear! Derby's were flying away, Bahama's cologne wantonly splashed, badger brushes petted, and shave cream samples scarfed up by the dollopful!

Thanks Ron and Jerry for setting this up! Where did you ever find those showgirls that handed all this stuff out!?!? :w00t:

Based on my last trip to Oklahoma, it was probably Joe's Bar and Girl!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Based on my last trip to Oklahoma, it was probably Joe's Bar and Girl!

Randy
These "Just the Boyz" meetings can be a bit more wild than those with the SWMBO auxiliary.

Much appreciation to Ron, Jerry, and Mustafa for all of the great gear! Can't wait to throw the super badger against visage and feel the luxury...not to mention the plethora of shave creams, blades, and colognes. Can't wait till next time!

Rumor has it that the next meeting will include a personally guided tour of "The Shave Shack" by the Lathermeister himself! Don't miss it!!

I have to stop and wipe the drool just thinkin' about it!:o16:

mark the shoeshine boy said:
who was the guest speaker this time ???

mark tssb

There wasn't much talking going on...
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin said:
The gentleman does'nt look too happy.

he knows its half over already !!!

It looks like he tried to keep turning his head...notice the eyes are severely looking to one side...and she has to hold him still...sometimes a barbie..uh i mean... a barber has to do what they have to do....

personally, I would like to lay back and enjoy....:w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup1:

mark tssb

Top Bottom