What's new

Cellar Labels

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Kinda fun. 2 lbs of Voodoo Queen is jarred 6 250ml jars per lb.

Voodoo Queen.jpg

your images are offset to the right side on the labels just like it seems on the label sheet in Word (have not been able to print yet). Is there a way to remedy this? I have tried with no success...

your images are offset to the right side on the labels just like it seems on the label sheet in Word (have not been able to print yet). Is there a way to remedy this? I have tried with no success...

I used the Avery website to print me and not the word doc. They came out perfect.
IMG_3849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the Avery template in a Word Doc and did my own word art on 22830 labels
0210201012.jpg
0210201437_HDR.jpg
. I wanted to be able to stamp the dates on the labels.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom

Maybe I'll try the website the next time. I'm not overly stressed about it being off a bit.

Well I tried using the website labels. Had about the same result.

Avery's website? After selecting the correct template, did you stretch the image so that it's over the dotted lines?

Attachments

• Voodoo1.PNG
    Voodoo1.PNG
    154.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Voodoo2.PNG
    Voodoo2.PNG
    560.9 KB · Views: 6

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Tried it a couple of ways. But either create an edge to edge that has a disproportionate bit cut off on one side or go a bit smaller and see the whole image but a tiny bit off the centre of the label.

The majority of my labels were grabbed off
Tried it a couple of ways. But either create an edge to edge that has a disproportionate bit cut off on one side or go a bit smaller and see the whole image but a tiny bit off the centre of the label.

Yeah, I think that particular label you grabbed off cellar labels is not perfectly circular. I didn't have that issue with most of the labels I downloaded from there.

I have been playing with the label template in MS Word. If you manipulate the margins, the labels will turn out perfect. No white on the perimiter. Just takes a little trial and error.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I have been playing with the label template in MS Word. If you manipulate the margins, the labels will turn out perfect. No white on the perimiter. Just takes a little trial and error.

Did you have to mess with each individual label on the page or just one overall adjustment?

I hope this helps. I took a screenshot for reference. I'm sure you can accomplish this in the settings but I don't know how. For the horizontal margin adjustment, along the top, if you select the column of labels, your adjustment will apply to all three and not just the one selected. After you select the column, move the top slider which will move the label image until you get what you want. The same applies for the vertical. Once you get this, adjust the image intil the label art is just over the circle outline of the label cutout.

I hope this helps and is easily understood. Worked like a charm for me. The labels look perfect now.

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 8.28.39 PM.png

Top Bottom