What's new

Cellar Labels

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Does anyone use/create cellar labels on their website? Anyone bored and want to make a few?

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Interesting Idea. Couldn't cost much to send labels anywhere in the world. I'm always way behind on putting labels on stuff I've purchased. I'm not going to wait . . . I think we need a collective of captured artwork we can print on some sort of standard circular label that is commonly available.

Hmmmmm. I wonder. We have a Gallery here on B&B.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Interesting Idea. Couldn't cost much to send labels anywhere in the world. I'm always way behind on putting labels on stuff I've purchased. I'm not going to wait . . . I think we need a collective of captured artwork we can print on some sort of standard circular label that is commonly available.

Hmmmmm. I wonder. We have a Gallery here on B&B.
Could it possibly be a trademark violation that would hurt B&B?

A decent chunk of the art is stuff people free-handed and upload without expecting payment. I'm sure it would depend on the label. Like scanning and scaling down any labor to fit on lid could be gray or full blown black...

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Do like @Price does and peal them off using a heat gun or hair drier. Works well if you have the patience.

I just used this website the other day. The labels turned out great. The Avery website in conjunction with cellarlabels.com made things incredibly easy. Users on the cellar labels website share labels they have created, so a lot of the work has already been done for a lot of tobacco blends.

There were a few that I had to create from scratch, but it was pretty easy. They recommend an online photo editor which I used. All of my tobacco jars are now labels with nice labels instead of hand written in sharpie and all it cost me was the Avery circular labels...everything else was free.

This is fantastic! I have been working on figuring out how to get the proper artwork on the lid. This solves the problem. Many thanks to Isaac for starting this thread!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
There is a bit of moving things around so they match up with the cut outs

Top Bottom