What's new

Cella @ WCS

If anyone wants to split this let me know, that is just way too much soap for me buy at once not knowing if I will love it.

I'm not a big Cella fan, so don't have an interest in this one way or another.

However I want to point out that even at $15 shipping, it's still a bargain. Anyway that you look at it, you're still receiving almost 2-1/4 pounds of soap for a total of $45. If you were to buy the same amount of Cella in the red tubs, it would be the equivalent of 6-2/3 tubs. At a cost of $10/tub, you'd be looking at $66 before shipping.

This is the best price that I've ever seen on Cella, IMO, if you're a Cella fan, you should jump on this. (unless of course, you're like me and already bought your holiday, shaving goodies).

Shipping is cheaper if you choose Fedex home delivery instead of USPS, I believe its somewhere around $8. Although you can get it from Connaught for $33 shipped, its much faster to get it from WCS. Also WCS is an amazing vendor!

If anyone wants to split this let me know, that is just way too much soap for me buy at once not knowing if I will love it.
If you like "almond" or marzipan scent, you'll love this stuff. Heck the 150 gr tubs are $10...awesome soap...I'd be set for 3 years using nothing BUT Cella if I got this thing.

Shipping is cheaper if you choose Fedex home delivery instead of USPS, I believe its somewhere around $8. Although you can get it from Connaught for $33 shipped, its much faster to get it from WCS. Also WCS is an amazing vendor!
Shipping is cheap if you happen to be in southern CA, I just checked and priority shipping to Los Angeles is under $7... I really have no reason to buy this but I'm sitting here trying to talk myself into 2+ pounds of Cella :w00t:

I'm always getting hammered with shipping costs to my APO address. I use ShipItAPO.com as a 'remailer' for some items but only if the vendor offers free CONUS shipping since shipitapo adds their fees.
<off-topic> What bugs me about some vendors who exclusively use USPS is they'll double the s/h charge just because it's an APO/FPO address. That's artificially creating a problem where none exists.

I was caught up in this same decision just prior to the end of the year. Having never tried Cella I was still ready to pull the trigger on a kilo based on reputation alone. I ended up getting the red tub along with a puck of Tabac and one of DR Harris Windsor. I love the Cella but I also love the others and if I had a kilo of Cella I couldn't justify using anything else so I'm happy with my choice. On the other hand, I have almost 2000 of my favorite blades so maybe it's just a matter of time before I have a kilo under my bathroom sink!

Top Bottom