Cella VS The Goodfellas Smile Shibusa 2 VS RAZOROCK Caribbean Holiday

• Cella

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Goodfellas Smile Shibusa 2

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • RAZOROCK Caribbean Holiday

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
hey which shaving soap do you prefer between the three: Cella, Goodfellas Smile Shibusa 2, RAZOROCK Caribbean Holiday ?
Many Thanks have a nice day

Cella
CLL-150G-g_x1400.jpg

Goodfellas Smile Shibusa 2
xthe-goodfellas-smile-shibusa-2-with-tallow-shaving-soap-100ml.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ne7Cl5prL3.jpg

RAZOROCK Caribbean Holiday
jabon-de-afeitar-caribbean-holiday-razorock-150ml.jpg

I haven't tried the Goodfellas Smile.
In terms of scent, I really love Razorock Caribbean Holiday.
But ... Cella is one of my favorites.

I haven't tried the Goodfellas Smile.
In terms of scent, I really love Razorock Caribbean Holiday.
But ... Cella is one of my favorites.

Except for the smell
In terms of softening thick beard and slickness, which one better ?

That's a random set of soaps. That said, they will all shave and lather the same, more or less.

If you want tropical, get the RR CH. (some of the Gourmand-ey TFS soaps burn me something fierce, so if you are regularly allergic to soaps, you may opt for something else)

If you want safe, get the Cella.

Goodfella smile = I don't get quite as good of a lather with it as I get with Cella or RR/TFS, so take that for what it's worth. Could be my water. I'm talking a subtle difference though.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
The only one I have of those three is the Cella red. However, one of my favorite soaps is Goodfellas' Smile Abysso. Stuff is dynamite! I also have their Sea Citrus which is very nice.

I didn't know Goodfellas released a Shibusa 2 scent, I have the Goodfellas inferno, I'm a big fan of it, loads great, super slick lather, and incredible scent. Where can one get a container of the Shibusa 2 scent as I don't see it on WCS website.

Goodfella is awesome stuff you can get it from WCS, they have about 7 or 8 scents, I have only used the inferno, but man overall, great stuff, super slick, super easy to lather, and overall I'm impressed, I didn't know that they did a second version of the Shibusa scent, and it's not listed on the WCS website so that's a little weird to me.

I have Cella and the Goodfellas smile Shibusa 2. I love both the scent, lather and slickness of the Cella. Same with the Shibusa 2 it's fantastic and so easy to lather. Both are excellent and fantastic value for money. I haven't tried the RR yet.

don't know the other 2, but cella is tallow based and can, without a joke, hold its own beside the very best soaps like stirling or barrister and mann. if you on top of that, consider that you can get mug of cella (150ml) for about 5-6 euros over here in europe, it becomes very clear what an extraordinary product cella truly is. i like it at least as much as tabac (tallow), barrister and mann (a little bit overrated imo), or stirling.

Top Bottom