What's new

Cella Pre-shave

Has anyone used the Cella Pre-shave that comes in a red tube? I can't seem to find it anywhere other than Amazon. I wonder why no one carries it? It is not the "rapid shave" but a pre-shave gel. Any experience with it or insight is appreciated.

Thank you. I did a search and found the thread and just finished reading it. Very interesting! The only one I've used is the Proraso Green. I guess I'll buy the Cella and see how it goes! I wonder why none of the shaving vendors carry it? Other than that, I am looking forward to trying the new Proraso blue cream and pre-shave as well. My green is running out. And it certainly makes my eyes water and clears my sinuses. 😆

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Cella is so effective on its own that a pre-shave is useless IMHO.

Rather than the pre-shave gel, I'd consider buying the latest Extra Extra Bio cream in bowl. It's SUPERB.

Cella is so effective on its own that a pre-shave is useless IMHO.

Rather than the pre-shave gel, I'd consider buying the latest Extra Extra Bio cream in bowl. It's SUPERB.

That is currently my favorite soap! Although I have the tube. The bio splash is great too. My wife loves the scent as well.

i have the pre shave. i think i got it from shave supply site

its a alright product with a good price. its a gel so it cleans easy. personal i like the baumbe and abbate Y La mantia better. im still trying out pre shaves, and oils.

before i got the cella rapid shave cream, i use to use the pre shave as a rapid shave cream.

the ADP oil is pretty good too. im on my second bottle.

Untitled1.png

Top Bottom