What's new

Cella is...

Cella is.... now one of my all time favorites! and after just one shave! When I first opened it yesterday I literally wanted to grab a spoon it smelled so delicious!

Thanks Kooze for the recommendation (sorry I pulled the trigger ordering it before you sent it LOL, actually I'm not sorry at all!)

oh I got the ADs so BADs!!!

Just ok. I didn't have much luck lathering it as I usually use hard soaps. SWMBO loves the smell, I could take it or leave it.

Cella is.... wonderful.

Your turn.

I enjoy the lather, but the smell....not so much. Maybe I got a chunk of old Cella and it's going bad (ordered a tub with a 125g chunk from a kilo). In the container it smells wonderful, cherries/marzipan, but when I start to face lather all I can smell is old stale tallow, like using a 50-60 year old puck of vintage William's...only the scent is much stronger and overpowering. I'm sure a lot of you know the scent I'm talking about, smells a little like Play-Doh. I've had it for a few months but have only used it about a half dozen times, the scent just kills it for me despite the great lather.

Cella is.....not for me unfortunately. Just couldn't get past the scent. I will probably give it a shot again at some point, but I will have to let it air out for a while

I tried it today for the first time...'unique' scent, good lather...good shave, will use it again
proxy.php

not one of my 71 soaps. not to say that it's worse than all 71, but the least favorite of my italian soaps and i have about 3 kilos total of italian soaps (2kilos of p160) so no need to give it a second chance. smell wasn't for me

Top Bottom