What's new

Cella, I cant say enough about you!

Now Im only 1 shave in.... But I do believe that from start to finish it was the most satisfying shave I have ever had. I could go on and on about the smell of this stuff. IT IS AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT! MY WIFE LOVES IT! HECK, EVEN MY KIDS LOVE IT! The best part of it all guys, it out performed everything I have ever tried. It was almost like I had a layer of Teflon with the ability to perform one of the closest shaves Ive ever had. With absolutely no irritation. Did I mention the smell? Im in love with this stuff. I honestly cant say enough about it. It was amazing. If there was a Cella club Id be in for sure!

My brother should be getting some in any day now. I was excited to try it. After reading this, I'm even more excited.

Last edited:
I've been tempted lately by Italians like Cella, I'll probably pick up a tub soon! Seems like it's one that everyone needs to try.

Here is one of my recent Cella shave...

proxy.php

Cella is an excellent soap! I just mentioned in another thread that I just ordered a full brick (kg). I had used up a red tub a few months ago and tried to use up some inventory but I just missed the great shaves Cella gives. Should be arriving in my mailbox Monday morning.

The stuff is truly great! Awesome pic warhawk!! If the next five shaves go as well as the first Im starting a club, even if its a one man club. The stuff is worthy!

I got a hunch that it wouldn't be a one man club though.

Last edited:
The stuff is truly great! Awesome pic warhawk!! If the next five shaves go as well as the first Im starting a club, even if its a one man club. The stuff is worthy!

I got a hunch that it wouldn't be a one man club though.
I love Cella, let me know if you form a club as it will not be a 1 man, I'm in!

Is it really that good? I must try it one day...

Marco...I recently read your post about storing a kilo of Cella. That, of course, was all I needed to spring for the full brick from Italian Barber. I've only used the red tub and I'm excited to try it from the block.

Cella performs very well, imo ... now if it did not smell so cheap (YMMV), it would be a great soap!

If you like Cella, you should try the other Italian soaps as well!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco...I recently read your post about storing a kilo of Cella. That, of course, was all I needed to spring for the full brick from Italian Barber. I've only used the red tub and I'm excited to try it from the block.

:wink2:

I love Cella too. I never tried it, until I got some in a trade. Love the scent, the slickness, the cushion, all of it.

And I too am tempted by the brick....

If you all start a Cella club count me in. I just love it. I have a tub and after a tried it i got hooked. Its just amazing. The shave, the glide, and the post is awesome. Everyone should try it at least one time.

Top Bottom