What's new

Cella Extra Extra Bio ---- Love the cream, but hate the tube !

So, here's the dilemma .... I'm very happy with the Cella Bio cream, as it creates a nice rich luxurious smooth lather.
But trying to get the darn stuff out of the tube is a major problem, as the cream is so thick that pushing it out of
the tube is way too difficult. So, an easy solution ..... cutting the back end off the tube, and transferring all the
cream into an empty Proraso tub. Now, a much easier way to enjoy this wonderful cream, without needing to use
every muscle in both hands !
A simple little fix for a problem that some of you gents may also have. Enjoy ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

16E0243D-BA08-4442-9C10-CE8DB0DF2F20.jpeg
55786B59-B516-4DA5-8D7B-1767E62E5F25.jpeg
0DA6269D-95A2-444F-88D3-C92290B712D0.jpeg
74728509-72E6-4477-8FC0-12DAC9F1705D.jpeg
50765D87-0545-4487-A72D-87BD56EE3823.jpeg
78C4EB6B-D29E-4C19-A927-2C4CBBA4DE7D.jpeg

Yes indeed Marco, but I already bought the tube and did not want to toss it away. Thanks for your reply my friend. Ciao !

Last edited:
On a side note @Adam18 , have you tried the matching balm? If not, I strongly suggest to. It's just as terrific as the soap, my friend! :thumbup:
No, I have not, but I will certainly keep it on my list. Right now, my favorite balms are Nivea, Proraso Blue,
Kiehl's Facial Fuel, and Tcheon Fung Sing Tabacco Verde. For each one, a nice "dollop" in my palm with 2-3
drops of hyaluronic acid, rub my hands together, and apply to my face and neck about ten minutes after a
nice splash of Thayer's, Lucky Tiger, or Clubman Pinaud ----- Smooth and sublime ! :thumbup:

So, here's the dilemma .... I'm very happy with the Cella Bio cream, as it creates a nice rich luxurious smooth lather.
But trying to get the darn stuff out of the tube is a major problem, as the cream is so thick that pushing it out of
the tube is way too difficult. So, an easy solution ..... cutting the back end off the tube, and transferring all the
cream into an empty Proraso tub. Now, a much easier way to enjoy this wonderful cream, without needing to use
every muscle in both hands !
A simple little fix for a problem that some of you gents may also have. Enjoy ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

An even easier solution is to put the tube in a fridge for a day.
Strange as it may sound, this softens a cream that has started to thicken in a tube and the effect lasts for a few weeks at least.

Worth giving it a try as it may save you some work.

B.

Top Bottom