What's new

Cella Bio isn’t great.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Cella Bio is much more than great. Cella Bio is marvelous. It’s slick, it’s protective, and it left my face feeling softer than just about any soap or cream I’ve used.

You all have been talking about how great it is. Quit under-selling this stuff. If you haven’t gotten some yet, do yourself a favor and try it.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Just picked some up last month....you've inspired me to start using it! I was a little disappointed that the scent wasn't the traditional Cella marzipan fragrance (which I love), but rather some cologne-type scent, which isn't typically my "cup of tea". So I put it back on the shelf and figured I'd try it later, but now I feel like I've got to break it out for my next shave.

Reactions: Kix
Okay you tricked me! I saw your post and had to open it, because it was the first post I had seen that sounded negative. Then tour trickery’s became apparent. “YouAreNotWRONG” Cella Bio rocks!! I’m glad you enjoy it. You’re post made my decision for tomorrow’s shave.

Just picked some up last month....you've inspired me to start using it! I was a little disappointed that the scent wasn't the traditional Cella marzipan fragrance (which I love), but rather some cologne-type scent, which isn't typically my "cup of tea". So I put it back on the shelf and figured I'd try it later, but now I feel like I've got to break it out for my next shave.

Haha, definitely YMMV. I hate the smell of marzipan, and its the reason I would never consider any soap or cream that smells like it. I'm so glad the Bio is a cologne scent.

I have one for around 6 months and it always performs spot on.
It has also hardened that last month (resembling a soap) and it is loading even better from the puck.

Dump brush --> face lather --> Thank you @Marco !

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Yes, I think it was. Now if we could just remember who that fine gentleman with impeccable taste was, we could thank him for bringing our attention to this outstanding cream.😁👏

"Fine gentleman with impeccable taste" is a beautiful compliment. Thank you kindly, Sir.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hi Marco, did you hear that some vendors are saying the Proraso "Super Formula" is exactly the same as the old formula? Evidently, we have all been deceived by the placebo effect.
:lol1:

No my friend, that is not correct. The Super Formula is a NEW formula, as declared by the Ludovico Martelli Company - manufacturer of the Proraso brand.

I've been using Proraso for a lifetime and can confirm it.

No my friend, that is not correct. The Super Formula is a NEW formula, as declared by the Ludovico Martelli Company - manufacturer of the Proraso brand.

I've been using Proraso for a lifetime and can confirm it.
That's what I thought. It was a claim supposedly from a U.S. Proraso distributor, but it did not sound right.

Cella Bio does not have olive oil

It's indeed amazing. I am not sure I like it more than the red brick, but it's fantastic. Just received the AS splash!

Top Bottom