What's new

Cella Bio Clumping

I have noticed that Cella Bio clumps when loading the brush. I face lather but load the cream from my palm then go to the face.
Sometimes more, sometimes less, but it creates a couple of clumps that stick to my palm. Then if I help it with my nail to transfer it to the brush, it will clump on my face. The clumps dissolve very badly with added water (lots) and heavy swirling. The clumps are 1/2 to 1cm in diameter, and maybe 1mm thick at most.

Has anyone had this before? Am I trying to load too much? The lather that I create is enough for 2 or 3 passes, not more.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Are you using the tube or the tub? I had the tube and it completely dried out in no time. There’s another thread that focuses on the tub with all positive comments and no issues like I had with the tube.

I have the tub. I use a teaspoon to scoop out what I'm going to use, then I spread it on my palm, and use a wet (but well shaken out) brush to load.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I have the tub. I use a teaspoon to scoop out what I'm going to use, then I spread it on my palm, and use a wet (but well shaken out) brush to load.
Ok definitely hadn’t read about that before. I felt like I was in the minority having troubles with the tube going solid. Maybe you’re not adding enough water with your palm lather.

You’re using way way way too much soap. You can swirl a damp brush over Cella Bio for 10-15 seconds and have plenty of lather for 3 passes.

I have tried different things. Using less soap seemed to help, but then a couple of days ago I used a very small amount that was just picked up by the brush in one piece :)
I think the consistency of the cream changed. If I put my finger in it, it is more like a sticky mousse now. This is in line with other user's experience. I'll just load the brush from the tub.

Top Bottom