What's new

Cella ASB 🤧☹️

I am the very disappointed new owner of this.

Earlier in the week Cella shave soap arrived for the first time and my wife fell in love with the smell. On the spot ordered the ASB. Arrived today and smells nothing like the soap. No almond notes, just a typical generic AS fragrance.

No more brownie points with the boss of my house 🥲😭😱🤣🤣

Is there any ASB that smells like the Cella soap?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Sorry this caused so much trouble. I’d like to see if there are any suggestions.
I like cella bio aftershave but it’s not what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Extro - it should fit as it is Italian but I haven’t tried it personally. Maybe @Marco as a big Cella fan has some other suggestions.

Extro is the sole thing that comes to my mind, too. It may sound strange to non Italians, but the Almond scent belongs almost exclusively to soaps, not aftershaves.

I also dislike Cella’s red aftershave. Smells like a generic Rexona / Axe deodorant

The soap is fantastic, though. And the green splash is very good

Extro is the sole thing that comes to my mind, too. It may sound strange to non Italians, but the Almond scent belongs almost exclusively to soaps, not aftershaves.
Kinda get what you say. Smells so awesome but not sure I want to smell of marzipan all day. I’ve never seen my wife react to any of my shaving ocd so positively though!
I also dislike Cella’s red aftershave. Smells like a generic Rexona / Axe deodorant

The soap is fantastic, though. And the green splash is very good
Yeah was very disappointed with the smell, very meh!

Yep. I'm glad I got a sample first, after falling in love with Cella soap, and reading the AS reviews. Just not my thing, not that I have a classy sense of smell. But it's the only one that gives me a slight headache (other than my vintage Avon DW).

Top Bottom