What's new

Cella aftershave question

I love this AS but I do not believe it smells like the soap. I am not good at describing scents but it a sort of sweet barbershop smell. I got a compliment from a female passing by the 1st time I used it :)

great aftershave, indeed barbershop, lavender, floral, talcum scent!

somehow, for me, no female compliments so far, sad!! 😥

cella trumper friedellko april 25 2020.jpg

I have the full set of the green bio line. Highly recommend that, as they are all matching.

I have the original soap in the red tub and a sample of the balm that I have yet to open. The curiosity has not yet chipped away at my crusty exterior.

While the Green Bio Line smell is consistent through the whole range, from preshave to aftershave, the Original Red aftershave has nothing about the almond. As already posted from others it is a floral barbershop sent with some woody reminiscence. I like it especially during the mild/cold weather.
I found this description of the scent on an website, but it is far beyond my nose analysis capabilities :biggrin1:

Top: bergamot, citrus, lime;
Middle: thyme, jasmine, rose, pepper;
Base: cedar, moss, patchouli

Accurate to not you can see that's not almondy. Actually I would give it a try if you can find it easily and at a reasonable price.

It has nothing to do with the soap. For me it is smell like a modern-day deodorant. Rexona comes to mind, the one my dad uses.

I don't like it so much, and find it a little overwhelming (I prefer classic subtle scents). I also wish the alcohol content were a little bit higher. I only use it after shaving my chest and armpits.

I am a big fan of the green Bio splash. Great scent, great face feel due to allantoin and aloe vera. One of the rare splashes out there without glycerin.

Only tried the Cella bio shave cream and aftershave and must say its hard to beat especially in this price range

Top Bottom