What's new

Cell phone shots

$image.jpg

Standing guard at the Grand Palace in Bangkok. iPhone 6S using HDR

Taking Molly, my Jack Russel, for a walk this morning to get used to her new travel harness.

proxy.php

iPhone 5s.

got in some cold miles on the Sportster this morning. Stopped to warm up and a photo op. edited a little bit with snap seed on my Iphone6s
$sporty2.jpg

Got a couple of snaps just now walking home from the local shop, first time using my Samsung S5 at night!
A little grainy as I haven't tested out the night settings yet, no time to try things out this time as I was carrying food that was smelling good:biggrin1:
$swan.jpg

$swan2.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's dedication isn't it! Dinner on the way but need a camera!
I was tempted to keep walking and get the food on the plates quick:biggrin1: The lighting around the swans looked great in person, didn't really capture the moment that well, time to mess about with the camera settings on my S5 a bit more!

Last evening's walk, the sun has finally arrived in our part of the world. Not a phone owner, used an ipod with Procamera and Snapseed apps.

proxy.php

dave

Great Pic! Didn't that feel good? I bathed the car today! Even sailed the 401 with a window down! :thumbup1:

Fantastic and it's only going to get better! Our temperatures are still low ( compared to TO) because of the north wind blowing across the lake but once the winds swing back to the normal flow we'll be winning.

And thanks, always an interesting walk!
dave

This evening's walk...

and this narrowly escaped an early demise under foot.

proxy.php

Next door to this shop a decent indie coffee shop, then an old school barber then an Industrial Furniture + Custom Design/Tattoo Parlour.

proxy.php

dave

Top Bottom