What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cell phone shots

Old project pulled out of the drawer to help make noise and be even more annoying... clip on pseudo-fisheye lens...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''' file2_B&Bsize600.jpg

'''''''''''''''''''''''''' file_B&Bsize600.jpg
dave

Last weekends' car show here in SoCal - The Friends of Steve McQueen show.

Yes, there is a CA license plate on this Porsche - I saw it leaving the show later in the day under it's own power on a dirty gravel road heading out of the show grounds...

Giant purple aliums in the garden, one bulb purchased a number of years ago for $20, now it's multiplied 14 times.

Setting sun back light shot at very slightly different angles.

''''''''''''''''''' file-7_B&Bsize600.jpg

'''''''''''''''''''''''' file-6_B&Bsize600.jpg
dave

Found this right on the edge of the highway, and sadly all I had was the 60mm attached to the camera. But luckily I had my cell so I at least got the shot!

Ice-Man

Moderator Emeritus
My view yesterday while working and if you look to the middle top you can just see the Lincoln Cathedral

20180618_170939.jpg

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
A old EIP Vauxhall ute. Mother nature is taking this one back. The cab is stuffed full with a bush growing inside it.

20180623_111804.jpg

Top Bottom