What's new

Celebration of Life & 500 post PIF

Sorry for your loss, I lost my grandmother last month it's not easy but it's better to remember how they lived.

Ill guess 3/28

Thank you all for the kind words! Nanna & LMT I'm sorry to hear of your loss as well...

It does put a smile on my face that this PIF seems to have gained some momentum! I appreciate those chiming in...it keeps it active! Let's get a Newbie some good swag!

Sorry to hear of your loss. She sounds like a wonderful lady, someone I would have loved to have known. I will guess May 5th and thank you for including me.

Bumping to the front page

Much appreciated! Don't mind if I do...

I truly appreciate the sentiments from all. That said, this is a shaving forum and I truly want other gents/ladies to come full circle and enjoy the mundane ritual we've all come to love. If your new, looking at joining or want in on this PIF please throw it out there. We've had some close ones but none on the $ yet...Much love to all.

2 DAYS LEFT! Bumping to the front page. Mod's if for some reason this isn't kosher please let me know...I just want as many Newbie's as possible to have the chance.

Hi Bigbull: My condolences to your loss. I think this is a great PIF. C'mon newbies join in on the fun.

WARHAWK

Last edited:
Thanks Haggies! I'm gonna close this out tonight after midnight so for any newbies interested get in now...

Good Luck!

I'm In . My guess is 2/19.. What a great way to honor your 'Mimi'! Sorry for your loss. She sounds like an amazing lady. Thanks

She seemed like a great person! You are lucky to have such an amazing grandmother.

I'm in, so I'll guess April 30th (4/30)

AND THE WINNER IS....

First, let me thank you B&B'rs for the kind sentiments. It says a lot that there were as many well wishers as there were entrants...it's the type of gentlemen we have on this board. Thank you.

Mimi's birthday was April 2. Therefore, LMTMRP you are the WINNER!

Under the circumstances, I find it fitting that you have won. As you've recently loss your grandmother as well, my condolences to you and your family. You are active duty, which also gives me great pleasure as I'm the son of a retired Air Force Col./B1 Squadron Commander. It's America's Independence Day...July 4th! So...a little additional THANK YOU for your service and what you do for this great country!

Please send me your address in a PM and I'll get it out to you. Thanks to all for participating!

RIP Mimi

Thanks BigBull, this forum has been so kind to me I have had two people now help me get started shaving. Im doing my best to convert people I know but I can guarantee there will be another PIF thread soon so I can give back to the community that has given me so much.

Top Bottom